- Start. "Today's Featured Article:" M62 Motorway
- M62 Motorway. The M62 motorway is a west–east trans-Pennine motorway in northern England, connecting the cities of Liverpool and Hull.
- Pennines. Britain's first long distance footpath, the Pennine Way, runs the full length of the Pennine chain and is 429 kilometres (268 mi) long.
- Pennine Way. A popular guide was authored and illustrated by the writer Alfred Wainwright, whose offer to buy a pint of beer for anyone who finished the Pennine Way is estimated to have cost him up to £15,000 until his death in 1991.
- Alfred Wainwright. Alfred ("A.") Wainwright MBE (17 January 1907 – 20 January 1991) was a British hillwalker, guidebook author and illustrator.
Back to work...