- Systems engineering and agile (2019-06-18).
- Steve Demming, Understanding Fake Agile, Forbes (2019-05-23). Judging from the examples, it appears that "Agile lite" means the adoption of tools and practices of Agile without necessarily deploying them with an Agile mindset. Without an Agile mindset, Agile remains an inert, lifeless set of ceremonies.
- Keith Collins, The code that took America to the moon was just published to GitHub, and it's like a 1960s time capsule, Quartz (2016-07-09).
- James Pollard, Found in a High School Restroom: Cache of 1940s Wallets and Their Contents, Riverfront Times (2019-06-21).
- Kuʻuwehi Hiraishi, Makaliʻi: Sustaining A Voyage Solely On Locally-Sourced Food, Hawaii Public Radio (2019-06-13).
- Neil Thomas, The Politics of History: Why Anniversaries Matter in China, MacroPolo (2019-06-18). Placing symbolic weight on historical anniversaries is a double-edged sword, however. In non-democratic polities where the government dominates public discourse, political activists often appropriate official commemorations to express dissent or mobilize protest, as such events provide a sanctioned veneer that can restrain or delay government responses. Historical anniversaries also serve as "focal points" for collective action because they help protestors overcome the coordination problem posed by state gags on unapproved information.
- Bit Flip, Radiolab (2019-05-08).
- CHP-223-The History of Tang Poetry Part 6, The China History Podcast (2019-06-02).
- Podcast #517: What Big-Time Catastrophes Can Teach Us About How to Improve the Systems of Our Lives, The Art of Manliness (2019-06-17).
- 2019-06-27: Venture Cafe, Nxt@4240, CIC St. Louis
- 2019-07-12: Food Truck Friday, Tower Grove Park
- 2019-07-26/2019-08-03: St. Louis Craft Beer Week
- 2019-10-06: Grove Fest, Tower Grove
There might be additional links that didn't make the cut at notes.kirkkittell.com