- Control (2019-06-25).
- Luke Halliwell, The Agile Disease, Luke Halliwell's Weblog (2008-11-16).
- John Herrman, Slack Wants to Replace Email. Is That What We Want?, The New York Times (2019-06-19). For employees raised online, Slack looks and feels like a place to socialize. I grew up chatting with friends online and still do, sometimes in scattered Slack rooms. I have also spent the last 10 years at companies where work chat was the norm and observed the arrival of Slack with both relief and suspicion. Finally, a better work chat app. Then: Oh god, this is really how people are going to work, now?
- Zachary Crockett, The restaurant owner who asked for 1-star Yelp reviews, The Hustle (2019-06-09).
- Konstantin Kakaes, What Neil Armstrong Got Wrong, MIT Technology Review (2019-06-26). The Apollo program failed to make such a leap. Its success was in taking the technology of the time as far as it could go, just as the pharaohs built the absolute biggest pyramids they could. It was a monument to ingenuity and to determination. But monuments are, by design and by definition, ends and not beginnings.
- Derrick Goold, A scout, a backup catcher, Pujols & the trade that would have changed Cardinals history, St. Louis Post-Dispatch (2019-06-22).
- A Mathematician Translating Pushkin?, Math Mutation (2019-06-23).
- Umbrella Revolution 2.0 – or something else? Antony Dapiran on the Hong Kong demonstrations, Sinica Podcast (2019-06-27).
- 644: Random Acts of History, This American Life (2019-06-23).
- 2019-07-12: Food Truck Friday, Tower Grove Park
- 2019-07-26/2019-08-03: St. Louis Craft Beer Week
- 2019-08-22: Venture Cafe, Nxt@4240 with EdHub STL, CIC St. Louis
- 2019-08-24/2019-08-25: Festival of Nations, Tower Grove Park
- 2019-10-06: Grove Fest, Tower Grove
There might be additional links that didn't make the cut at notes.kirkkittell.com