(Just a temporary page—see incose.org/midwest-gateway for the real one)
Sign up for the volunteer email list: Volunteer email list
Take an early survey about 2019 programs: 2019 INCOSE-MG early planning survey
Edit the chapter planning documents on INCOSE Connect: /MidwestGateway/Documents/2019/planning. Nothing is set in stone—until we set them in stone in January. Feel free to dive in and make changes, suggestions, etc.
- incose-mg_strategic-plan_2019.docx: primary goals for the chapter
- incose-mg_operating-plan_2019.docx: guide to how the chapter gets things done
- incose-mg_award-planning_2019.xlsx: path to an INCOSE Gold Circle Award
Make a list of 10 program ideas and send it to email@example.com.
They can be normal, they can be outlandish or unlikely or difficult to achieve—or anywhere in between. What would you want to see? What do you want to learn? What would be an incredible event that people would talk about afterwards? There are no constraints on this exercise.
We'll keep the rhythm going on regular meetings—mark your calendars for the next events:
- Monthly Board Meeting: Wednesday, January 16 (third Wednesday of the month). Including a quarterly Strategic Planning Meeting (that would nominally be in the last month of the quarter to plan for the following quarter)
- Happy hour: Thursday, January 24 (fourth Thursday of the quarter) at Sports Cafe
- Presentation: TBD, February
Our network is our most important feature. Let's start with each other.
If you're in Boeing, join the INCOSE-Boeing InSite group. And connect with each other on InSite.