- All Chinese courses: Humanities/Languages/Chinese
- 21G.101 Chinese I
- 21G.102 Chinese II
- 21G.103 Chinese III
- 21G.104 Chinese IV
- 21G.105 Chinese V: Chinese cultures and society
- 21G.106 Chinese VI: Discovering Chinese cultures and societies
Note: if you buy one of these books via the "buy on Amazon" links, I get a small cut of it, though the price is the same for you.
- Robert Sanders and Nora Yao. Fundamental Spoken Chinese (2009). [buy on Amazon]
Some links that help me deal with processing Chinese characters in software
- "Chapter 18: East Asia". The Unicode® Standard: Version 13.0 – Core Specification (2020).
- Unicode® Standard Annex #38: Unicode Han Database (Unihan)
- Ken Lunde. CJKV Information Processing: Chinese, Japanese, Korean & Vietnamese Computing (2009). [buy on Amazon]