Words ranked number 81 to 90 in the list of the most common Hindi words (courtesy of Hindi Google Group and Resource Center for Indian Language Technology Solutions):
81. दूसरे dū-sa-re (adverb) another; secondly
82. हाथ hāth (m. noun) hand (as in giving a hand)
83. भाषा bhā-ṣā (f. noun) language; speech
84. मेरे me-re (pl. adjective) my
86. तुम tum (pronoun) you (informal)
88. वाली vā-lī (f. suffix) 1. (added to noun) a person employed in the preceding noun. 2. (added to adjective) adds emphasis to preceding adjective. 3. (added to noun, adjective, or noun phrase) gives adjectival properties to preceding word. 4. (added to verb) gives agentive meaning to preceding verb. Feminine form of वाला. http://www.geekofalltrades.net/2007/02/grammarwallah.html has a good explanation of how the word works.
89. बड़े ba-ɽe (pl. m. adjective) big, large; great; elder
90. प्रति pra-ti 1. (f. noun) copy of an original. 2. (f. noun) section, group (of a larger whole). 3. (prefix) again, back again, re-. 4. (preposition) towards, against, anti-. 5. (preposition) each, every; per. 6. (preposition) similar to.
Pradeep also says that रति is used on the cover of letters in place of to.