In the course of stumbling through the top 100 most commonly used words in Hindi, I got some helpful advice regarding my mistakes and omissions. Now it's time to finally put that advice into play and update the first ten posts of ten words each...
8. अपने ap-ne (adjective) ours (plural form of अपना)
11. होता ho-taa (verb) happening - singular masculine imperfective aspect of होना
14. हुए hu-e (verb) becoming - plural masculine perfective aspect of होना
19. रहा ra-haa (auxiliary verb) masculine singular form of continuous aspect auxiliary verb
25. अपनी ap-nii (adjective) her own; hers - feminine form of अपना
26. होती ho-tii (verb) happening - singular feminine imperfective aspect of होना
32. रहे ra-he (auxiliary verb) masculine plural form of continuous aspect auxiliary verb
35. रही ra-hii (auxiliary verb) feminine singular form of continuous aspect auxiliary verb
36. होने ho-ne (verb) oblique infinitive form of होना
38. हुई hu-ii (verb) becoming - singular feminine perfective aspect of होना
51. गये ga-ye (verb) plural perfective aspect of जाना, to go
53. आदि a-di (noun) et cetera
58. उन्होंने un-hon-ne (pronoun) oblique case of they
65. उनकी un-kii (adjective) theirs; his - formal
92. उनका un-a-kaa (adjective) theirs; his - formal
96. इसका is-a-kaa (adjective) his - informal
Vinay, Pradeep, thank you again for all of your help.
And now, on to something more practical: not just words, but sentences.